Mechanical and plant engineering has to deal with topics such as digitalisation and global networking. Used correctly, they facilitate the production, maintenance and monitoring of machines and plants. Production efficiency must increase, and automation helps with this. On the one hand, economic efficiency is the focus of commercial challenges, on the other hand, changing customer needs require maximum flexibility. Another important task is sustainability, which requires a longer service life and easier repairs and retrofits.
The processing of demanding materials such as cast iron or high-strength alloy steels also places high demands on scrap disposal systems. Mayfran has a great deal of experience in this area and offers specific solutions through to complete turnkey systems. We support you in optimising material separation, scrap disposal, coolant preparation and chip processing by:
- Improve scrap transport and disposal,
- increase the value of your scrap,
- Increase machine utilisation and uptime,
- extend the service life of machines,
- reduce wear on machine tool components and equipment through reliable chip removal and continuous cooling lubricant cleaning,
- reduce costs for cooling lubricant and maintenance, and
- Automate chip collection, processing and removal.